Friday, November 09, 2007

Fun with our digital camera

I discovered the "Accent Color" function on our camera. What fun! I tried picking the blue in the hope that it would highlight Leah's big baby blues, but they are only slightly tinted in this photo. Still, I love the contrast with the greyscale of everything else. Of course when I asked her to smile in this pose, she gave me one from her cheezy collection, so we have to settle for this look. It'll do. :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

That is a really cool effect! I'd have to play around in Photoshop for a while to get it - but most of the time I just take pictures and throw them up online with no editing.

I am totally jealous of your camera! I want to get a newer smaller camera. Our "good camera" requires a big ol' camera bag for transport.