Sunday, June 08, 2008

Y'all Ready Fo' Dis?


And by "Dis" I mean, are you ready to start saying that Natalie is year old yet? Me neither. Good thing we have another month before we have to!

Today is Natalie's 11-month birthday, and while I didn't (yet) take her portrait on ye olde purple recliner, I did get one of her being her typical "lil' stinker, cutie pie, magoo" self in the high chair after lunch.

Photos are great, but we get such a better idea of what she's really like with a little video. So here it is. I briefly interviewed Miss Nat-O about her thoughts as she reflects on the last 11 months. She responds, but I think instead of answering my question, she is relating to me the trouble she's been having with today's bm. See for yourself and imagine her telling you about her recent intestinal woes.



Not to worry, everything moved swiftly about an hour after I filmed this.

2 comments:

abcgirl said...

hee hee! cute vid. cute kid!

Jennifer Perkins said...

That was the cutest thing I have seen in a good long while. Ahhh now I have baby fever :)

I was stopping by to tell you that I blogged about your bubbles cards on Badassical today. I heart them so!