
Ooooooo-eeee! We got some snow, ya! It was warm-ish yesterday. Just enough to melt some snow from the roof and form this gi-normous icicle (or ice stalagtite, if you prefer). Seeing as it was about as big as Leah, I snapped it from the gutter edge (silently praying the gutter stayed on) and brought it into the kitchen for the photo. I know my folks have pictures of us holding similar specimens back when we were scrawny little tykes. I seem to recall, though, that we weren't wearing mittens. Our mouths were less smiley than Leahs, and opened, instead in wide expressions of delighted pain. "Cool, a huge icicle! Man, it hurts! But it's so cool!"
As I type, we are getting blanketed yet again with another winter storm. O.K. we get it. Really.


1 comment:
Holy crap! Now that's an icicle!
Our icicles don't get that big. James tends to knock them down whenever he gets a chance fearing the neighbor will sue us if one hits him on the head. I figure if that happens maybe he'll get some sense knocked into him and start being less creepy and more normal and nice.
Abby keeps saying "I LOVE SNOW!" Weirdo. ;)
Post a Comment