"Aren't I cute? You can easily see my two bottom teeth. Can you see my top toofers too?"

"Not cute enough for you? How 'bout this one?"

"Still not enough? Tell me you can resist this look!"

As expected, we love this little stinker more and more every day and are constantly amazed and humored by her every change. She's working on getting up on all fours, so I fear it won't be long before I'll be chasing her puffy heinie around the house. Last night, Matthew and I shared a look when we heard Natalie guffawing in her crib after we'd put her and her big sister to bed for the night. We can only assume the giggles were in response to some silliness exuding from one Miss Leah Bear. It was one of the moments I think both of us knew we'd have someday as parents. And there it was, our two little miracles yukking it up when they should be sleeping. This rocks.


1 comment:
Marnie,
The pictures and narrative you posted today of Leah and Natalie are great. Keep them coming!
Minnetonka Grandpa
Post a Comment