Saturday, November 22, 2008

Babble-on.

I've heard that second babies often talk later than their older siblings due to the older one stepping in to speak on their behalf. While Leah does her share of putting words (and other things for that matter) in her sister's mouth, Natalie's holding her own fairly well.

Her vocabulary is expanding each week and includes basic necessities: up, down, off, on, and "Bop," her word for book, read to me, and other actions to be carried out by us. Before she's completely fluent, I thought I'd share this video of her "talking."

I adore her little mouth and the way she forms these complicated and unintelligible phrases. At the end, you'll see Leah in her Halloween puppy costume relishing the chance to role play and look the part.



Somewhere there is a country or region that can understand what she just said.

2 comments:

abcgirl said...

love the little giggle at the end!

:)

M. B. Karger said...

Gads! If you listen carefully, I think you can hear me giggle at the ends of nearly all the videos on here. What a goofball.