Monday, February 02, 2009

Good Eats

Lately, our entire family has been enjoying a little of the sweet life by dipping our spoons into massive amounts of Honey Greek Yogurt. If you've had it, you probably know where I'm coming from when I say, "Om, nom, nom." If you haven't tried it, imagine perfectly sweetened yogurt made from cream instead of skim milk. Yeah. It's godly.



Another little bit of decadence comes in the unassuming form of these lil' fellas.



They're marketed to kids, or the health/environmentally conscious parents of kids, and our kids love them... and so do I! They have a very rich chocolate flavor and the small size makes popping them into your mouth far from sinful (until I pop in my thirtieth bunny).

One afternoon, I tried something a little daring:



Too much of a good thing, I think. Better alone, enjoyed with their respective textures and flavors.

Please note: I have not been paid to advertise either of these products, but if either company would like to send some free samples along as a "thank you," we'd happily accept.

1 comment:

hadjare said...

Mieville's first book was hard for me to slog through. I eventually did finish it, and was a little bit like "huh?" Then I read The Scar --- and wow...now that was a good read. It's based on the world he so painstakingly set out to create in the first book, has a new cast of characters and is just really good. So, go read that one! You could probably skip Iron Council (kind of blah), and Ratking is a quick read. I couldn't make it through Jake's whatever...stories based on dreams.