Saturday, February 07, 2009

NadoSpeak



This morning as I was waking up and still in bed, Natalie handed me, one thing at a time, everything from my bed side table save what was plugged into the wall. As she handed me my lotion she said, "Doof Oof." That's her word for "lotion." Our little conversation went something like this:

Me: Natalie, say "lotion."
Nato: Doof Oof.
Me: Lowwww Shunn
Nato: Doof Oof.
Me: Natalie, say "Loooowwww..."
Nato: DOOF!



Totally cracked me up and still makes me giggle. I love this little squirt.

p.s. All of these photos were taken by Leah Bear.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!
Brenna used to call it losh when she was just a little thing. There was this lady at church who always had lotion in her bag. Brenna must have liked it because she'd always toddle up to her and ask, "losh?"

hadjare said...

I give up! What *is* that last picture?

M. B. Karger said...

To solve the mystery about the last photo. It's a close up of the top "nut" of her "Little Tykes" push and ride thingy - she calls it a bus. It looks like this:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HRXT79FBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

It's awfully dirty, but I liked the overall composition.

Anonymous said...

Glad you explained the last photo because the possibilities running through my mind were squeamish!