Monday, October 22, 2007

Little Details



We're home from our trip safely and soundly. My passengers three fared well and the nine hours on the road moved as swiftly as the dotted yellow line that I still see when I close my eyes. During our visit, I snapped a couple of nice shots of some details that "sum up" a bit of what it's like to be there. The leaf, still carrying some rain drops, was one of many like this, on display like weather-related vignettes upon the rustic trails in the woods. And the cake was just one of Mom's yummy culinary creations from Saturday. I think it turned out better than the one in the cook book. Not that my mom doesn't like the woods or that my dad doesn't ever turn out a tasty meal, but each of these pics, to me, represent a little of each of them and the details they appreciate. Thanks again for letting us make a big mess in your house, Mom and Dad.

No comments: