Monday, February 18, 2008

DJ LB! Word!


Yo, yo, yo, yo! Whaddup, homes?!

We dug out the electric piano to give Leah a little musical stimulation this weekend and she loves it. (Truth be told, I was overwhelmed with the musical talent at a friend's coffee house, that I felt obliged to get Leah started early.) Her favorite today is starting the prefab rhythms and dancing around the room. This morning she wanted to play it while her sister was napping. I brought out the headphones but they were a bit big and kept slipping off her head. A winter hat not only fixed that problem but it also gave her a more authentic synth-master look. I couldn't resist catching her with her groove on.

Word to your mutha -- hey wait, I'm her mother. ;)

2 comments:

abcgirl said...

love it! thanks for the props, mutha.

:)

Michele said...

Get down with your bad self! Excellent!