Thursday, February 21, 2008

Glow Worm Eclipse


My sweetheart has the camera with him this week so I can't post what surely would have have been a prize-worthy photo of last night's lunar eclipse. The closest I got was to capture the serene light show in Natalie's crib. This glow worm eclipse was accompanied by Brahm's Lullaby, and there is definitely a face on this "moon." sheeah, way cooler than the real thing.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Adorable picture!

Abby is slightly obsessed with the moon and was rather upset last night when she looked out the window and saw that it was disappearing. I lied and told her the moon was playing a game of hide and seek and that it would be back shortly.

Times like last night make me wish I had a DSLR to mess around with. I got some half decent pictures, but they weren't as crisp as I would've liked.