Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Return of the "Neglect-O-Matic!"



After being fished from the clutches of the attic, given a thorough cleaning to remove all the dust and debris after the re-shingling job, and found a small bit of vacant real estate in the living room, the "Neglect-O-Matic," or baby swing as it's better known, is back in business. Leah quality tested it with the courageous Henry acting as test pilot, and Mom gave it the green light for a live load.

And what does Natalie think of the sea-like ride? Izzall Good. :)

p.s. I had to go through Photobucket to rotate these puppies. Hmmm... perhaps a more "open" blog builder is in my future.

2 comments:

Nightcrawler said...

Marine- Most photo programs have rotate buttons. Try Picasa if you don't have one already. Then rotate, save and re-upload. -Nathan

Anonymous said...

I love the blog!! Keep it up! I want to know how you are putting it together. It's fabulous! I think that you could find work as a writer! You have a real talent for writing! Plus it's so fun to stay up to date with our lovely granddaughters!